Mainstream news is aflutter with data out of China about a new strain of a virus called the Coronavirus. And their concerns may be justified. As the world becomes more integrated and diets, lifestyles and exposure to toxins have created weakened immune systems, it is not unlikely that a virulent infectious disease could cause troubles here in the U.S.
Coronaviruses are types of virus that typically affect the respiratory tract of mammals, including humans. They are associated with the common cold, pneumonia, and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and can also affect the gut.
Symptoms of the Coronavirus
Symptoms are similar to a respiratory infection and include fever, runny nose and cough. It can progress quickly to a severe pneumonia-like illness with shortness of breath and trouble breathing. But what makes this one unique is that it is a new strain.
While things are changing rapidly and I am keeping an eye on its development, the majority of cases have been in China with only 5 confirmed cases in the U.S. all of whom are people who recently traveled there. So it’s not time to panic.
How to Keep a Strong Immune System
At present, there is no specific treatment other than the way you would handle any flu or common cold. However, there are natural strategies that are effective. The key is keeping a strong immune system that can fight. I suggest the following strategies:
- Humidifiers can kill airborne pathogens in your home.
- The ancient practice of burning sage has been found to kill 94% or airborne bacteria. This can be done in your home and the effects are shown to last for weeks.
- Follow good hygiene habits like hand washing, eat a good diet without sugar and get lots of rest and sunlight when possible.
- Make sure and take high doses of Vitamin D, Vitamin C and our patented ImmuneMax supplement.
- You can take Zinc, which enhances T-Cell activity to help you fight off many infections. Or try the Zinc Talley test. This simple test takes 30 seconds and will tell you whether you need to supplement or not. Our office is now able to administer this test.
High quality supplements are available at our webstore at www.inm.center. Or to schedule a consultation call 203-740-9300.