Breast Cancer statistics are staggering in our country with a rate of 1 in 8 women being afflicted in their lifetime.
Yet only 5-10 percent of all cancers are inherited.
During this month, Sophia Natural Health Center would like to focus on Breast Cancer Awareness Month by offering a FREE breast Thermogram for ALL women who complete an Introductory Health and Wellness program with us.
This program includes:
- A comprehensive Integrative medical exam that evaluates hormone function, nervous system and organ function as well as identifying primary risks of all disease including breast cancer.
- A breast Thermogram with evaluation
- A free copy of the book “Essential Remedies for Women’s Health”
- 4 Acupuncture and Tui Na (Chinese massage therapy) treatments aimed at treating the source of any imbalances and rebalancing your hormones
- Education on how health is lost and how to restore and regain it
- A comprehensive plan of correcting and disease-proofing your body, including recommendations for further testing, if needed, including salivary hormone testing, estrogen exposure, toxin testing and more
The initial consultation is FREE. The first step is our FREE consultation to see if you qualify for this incredible offer. AND we accept MOST major insurance.
Call 203-740-9300 now to see if you qualify.
If you have any hormone symptoms at all such as PMS, fatigue, weight gain, hot flashes or are taking any type of oral contraceptive or synthetic hormone, you may be at risk. Act now to protect yourself with our new development in health care. We have treated over 7,000 patients in the last ten years successfully and we can help you.
Our Medical Director, Kenneth Hoffman is the co-author of the book “Essential Remedies for Women’s Health”. He has treated thousands of women with hormone issues. He will be guiding all treatment protocols to ensure you get the best integrative medical care targeted to women’s health.
“Thermography is described in part by the FDA as “adjunctive diagnostic screening for detection of breast cancer or other uses”. Thermography is not a standalone device and does not replace any other diagnostic device or examination.”
More information on Thermography