Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
What INM can offer you
BLOOD CHEMISTRY ANALYSIS FOR GREATER DANBURY
Dr. Kenneth Hoffman, DAOM, L.Ac.
Our Medical Director and Founder
Afterwards, he completed 4 years of a Chinese medical school program with an internship at St. John’s Riverside Hospital in Yonkers, NY. His post-graduate specialties included study with some the best doctors in functional medicine where he focused on the integration of western bio-medicine including blood chemistry analysis, endocrinology and the use of Medical Infrared Thermography.
Dr. Hoffman has performed more than 18,000 acupuncture treatments on over 7,000 patients since starting his practice which has now erupted into the busiest clinic of its kind in the state of Connecticut.
What is Functional Blood Chemistry and What are the Benefits?
Functional Blood Chemistry is used for both diagnosing diseases (your pathological range) and assessing risk for developing a disease (functional range). can be read in two main ranges: a pathological range and a functional range. When used correctly, functional blood chemistry analysis can identify markers of disease and allow for preventative medical treatment and lifestyle changes.*
Analysis May Indicate the Need for:
- Mental and emotional symptoms including mood swings
- Structural/musculoskeletal symptoms
- Optical symptoms like difficulty in night vision
- Symptoms such as weight gain, fatigue, pain, etc.
- Cardiovascular health issues
- Diet and lifestyle changes
- Nutritional support of metabolic pathways
- Nutritional support of key organs for weight loss and detoxification
- Key nutrients such as Vitamin A, B6, B12, D
- Fluid and electrolyte balance
- Minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and iron
- Tissue hydration
Why Sophia Natural Health Center for Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
Our doctors are not only knowledgeable about their practices but also well-trained and extremely educated in holistic medicine. At the Sophia Natural Health center our goal is to help provide support and aid to our Greater Danbury and Brookfield patients, but to also educate and provide an understanding to our patients about the different aspects of health, wellness of the body, mind and spirit.*