We all know that nutrition is very important for staying healthy and you might be following a healthy diet, but are you really eating a balanced nutrient-dense diet?
Let’s answer these questions:
- Are you eating a variety of 30 fruits and vegetables daily?
- Are you eating the whole fruit and vegetable, including stem and skin?
- Are you staying away from the sugar that comes with eating lots of fruits?
- Were your fruits and vegetables picked at the right time when they are the most nutritious?
- Are you buying everything top quality and organic?
- Are you able to eat any fruits and vegetables with no allergic reactions?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, then you should definitely consider incorporating Juice Plus into your daily routine because it will help bridge the gap between what you should be eating and what you are actually eating.
- Whole fruits and vegetables encapsulated to complement a healthy diet.
- Affordable organic quality whole food nutrition. (Less than the average cost of a cup of coffee per day)
- Do you have sugar issues, but want the antioxidants and benefits of fruits? No problem, Juice Plus has no sugar and all the benefits!
- You don’t have to worry if you have an allergy because it is encapsulated.
- Widely researched product. Research includes the positive impact of Juice Plus on: Lung Health, Obesity, Systemic Inflammation, Quality of Life, Skin, Oxidative Stress, DNA, Heart Health, Dental Health, Blood Nutrient levels, Immune System, among other research underway.
- What does it have?
- Orchard Blend (also known as the “red”)- Apple, peach, cranberry, orange, papaya, acerola cherry, pineapple, prune, date and beet.
- Garden Blend (also known as the “green”) – Broccoli, parsley, tomato, carrot, garlic, beet, spinach, cabbage, oat bran, rice bran and kale.
- Vineyard Blend (also known as the “purple”) – Raspberry, bilberry, blueberry, cranberry, pomegranate, concord grape, black currant, blackberry, elderberry, artichoke and cocoa.
Do you want to be healthy and stay healthy? Yes? Ask us because we are here to help you restore and maintain your health.
Dr. Yarilis Vazquez, ND
Naturopathic Doctor- SOPHIA Natural Health